About Me

My photo
A crazy busy mom of two with no time to do this blog this but I am here anyway...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter Weekend


Over the Easter holiday we were very blessed to have my parents come down and witness the girls be baptised and confirmed at St. Philip Catholic Church. Morgan was also able to recieve her first communion.

Over the years my life and fears has kept me from really following my faith and religion. On the outside I am very outgoing and friendly but I do carry a fear of rejectionjust below the surface. There were so many things in my life pushing me back to church that I finally made the jump.

We began attending church regularly and it was such a perfect time in my life. I really needed the help that God was able to provide. There is a new peace over our lives. I feel a little more complete and know that I do not have to carry the weight of the world alone.

Evelyn's Godparents are dear friends of ours....Ryan and Allison Bean. They are also both girls confimation sponsers. Morgan's Godparents and longtime very dear friends... Brian and Casey Gurka. They were not able to make the service as they are stationed in Pakistan for one more year. They were in our thoughts that night and continue to be in our prayers daily.



2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Wonderful!!!! Sorry we couldn't be there but glad it went well.

Enjoying Every Minute! said...

Love the pictures!! You're the best!!