About Me

My photo
A crazy busy mom of two with no time to do this blog this but I am here anyway...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NYC 2009





We had an AMAZING time in NYC. We stayed in Manhattan and had kind of a second honeymoon. I love NYC so much. We had some friends meet us from Baltimore and they ran around the town with us. It was kind of like having our own bodyguards...former Marines so they know how to eat like em but not work out like em..hehehe...

Phil does not care for the city but that is where my heart will be from now on. He suffered through the days running around the city but he enjoyed the nights of sleep and the wife who did not have a headache or too tired or the little ones knocking at the door.

I highly recommend to any married couple of several years to get away without the kids for at least four days. It was so refreshing to remember who I was. I am a woman not just a mom or friend or do it all wonder woman. I am fun, I am not a nag, I don't correct people all the time (kids). I know that Phil enjoyed seeing that part of me again too. It was also really nice to have two male companions for Phil so that he did not have to suffer alone while I drug him all over and through central park. It also kept us in track of just us time and not worrying about family yuck.

I will post more pics as I get the time.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

And now you know one of the secrets to being married a LONG time! Congrats to you both.